Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Meetinig next Friday Sept 23rd 10AM

September 14, 2011

To:          Stark Road residents between Fernside and Juniper
Re:         Petition

It is my intention to file a petition to remove the section of Stark Road between Fernside and Juniper (16-51) not to be made public but to remain private.  To that end, I have asked Konnie Lukes to submit it for me.  She has agreed but would like to hear from as many people in this section to hear their feelings on the matter.

Next Friday September 23, 2011, Konnie will be at my mother’s house at 10AM for about 15 minutes.  If you have a chance, please stop by and talk to her. If you can not attend, please send Konnie an e-mail .

Also I have received another check so right now I have a balance of $200 to invest in the street before the winter starts.


No comments:

Post a Comment